A career at New York Life offers many opportunities. To be part of a growing and successful business. To reach your full potential, whatever your specialty. Above all, to make a difference in the world by helping people achieve financial security. It's a career journey you can be proud of, and you'll find plenty of support along the way. Our development programs range from skill-building to management training, and we value our diverse and inclusive workplace where all voices can be heard. Recognized as one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and service, supported by our Foundation. It all adds up to a rewarding career at a company where doing right by our customers is part of who we are, as a mutual company without outside shareholders. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses "Be Good At Life." To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
The Senior Incident Response Coordinator is a key function of the Computer Security Incident Management Team (CSIM) reporting to the CSIM Manager. The CSIM Senior Coordinator will utilize their background in regulatory and governance frameworks, technology, and incident response procedures to act as a subject matter expert in Cybersecurity Incident Response. Additional responsibility to both build a business division IR program as well as manage and coordinate cross-functional response actions for high impact cyber incidents with minimal guidance.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Work with specific business divisions technical and operational staff to build an effective organic Incident Response program, to include processes and resources aligned with the corporate program
* Performs incident analysis to identify and classify cyber security incidents within the context of a significant revenue-generating business unit as well as the entire enterprise with minimal guidance
* Responds to computer security incidents according to established response processes, and leverage other team members and subject matter expertise where established procedures do not exist
* Acts as a subject matter expert regarding incident response processes
* Assists and provides guidance to other stakeholders during the incident response process
* Provides timely and relevant updates to appropriate stakeholders and key decision makers
* Validates and maintains incident response plans and processes
* Develops appropriate framework for, compiles, and analyzes data for management reporting and metrics
* Analyzes potential impact of new threats and communicates risks via appropriate channels
* Bachelor's degree required
* Minimum 3 years of experience
* GCIH or equivalent certification strongly preferred
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.
Job Requisition ID: 82949
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.