- Cortlandt Manor, NY
- February 12, 2020
- Save for later
We are currently looking for a Temporary Manufacturing Associate to join our team! The temporary position may become a Full-time position in the future.
Polymedco, established in 1980, is a manufacturer, marketer, and distributor of clinical diagnostic test kits and devices in the clinical laboratory. We are a world leader in non-invasive colorectal cancer (CRC) screening technology, providing both fecal tests (FIT) and blood tests for colorectal screening in patients that are non-compliant with colonoscopy test. We have experienced significant growth in the last few years due to our ability to acquire unique technologies and successfully market them. We are located in northern Westchester County in the town of Cortlandt Manor, New York.
We are currently looking for a Temporary Manufacturing Associate to join our team! The temporary position may become a Full-time position in the future. The working hours are 9:00 am- 6 pm with additional “off-hours” work (early morning, evenings and/or weekend work) when required.
Perform a variety of duties in support of the manufacturing and assembly of products in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. Compares identifying information (part numbers, expiration dates, and lot numbers) on raw materials to information given in the device history record. Using basic mathematical skills pulls appropriate number of raw materials for production use. Follow written direction for the assembly of product to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. Operate machinery as needed.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED along with six months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand basic English.
- Ability to read interpret and build product from device history record.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be willing and able to continually rotate through a variety of manufacturing processes, performing all types of tasks in a cell/team environment.
- Performs other related tasks including but not limited to performing housekeeping tasks required to keep the work area safe, clean and organized.
- May operate dolly, pallet jack, in loading and unloading supplies and equipment.
- Must be able to follow directions and complete assignments in a safe and timely manner.
- Occasional “off-hours” work (early morning, evenings and/or weekend work) when required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs. of weight consistently as needed
Polymedco is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.
Polymedco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with disability, or any other legally protected status. All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.